Balls in Space Balls in Space

Okay

Pretty good, it's especially a good thing that you can shoot the little balls, I was getting a super mario feeling.

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

:O !

So addicting!

Happy New Year 2011 Happy New Year 2011

:D :D

Pretty original concept, kept me playing way too much :3

Dollie- Gaia Flash Profie Dollie- Gaia Flash Profie

<(^^)>

Well, it quite the original idea, wich must be rewarded! Also, I like the loader.

SchizophrenicSmile responds:

SPARKMAZE 2 SPARKMAZE 2

Challenging

Not bad at all, just why does every level say "hit at least X tiles" when you've only got that many tiles./ You could just day "hit them all". Also you should fix the "Winner" message, it doesn't show the R. Still a good game.

Deep Diver Deep Diver

well...

It's pretty good, that's mainly cause I like upgrading stuff, maybe you could make another one with shops that allow you to choose the parts that are useful with a bit random effects.

Kanji SMASH Kanji SMASH

hmmm

I like the originality of this thing but it's rather boring and i couldn't find a single one.

Ragnadox responds:

Yeah, this is definitely not an action game. It's supposed to be slow and relaxing. I think it might be better classified as a learning tool. I've found that the best way to play is to bring up a hint and try to match it by finding the parts it's made of. The hint stays on the screen until you smash something and you get infinite hints.

Beadz! 2 Beadz! 2

Not bad

At first I thought: 'not another bubble-shooter-thingy' but it surprised me how long I kept going on. The double line really adds something the the whole concept. However I would have liked it if there was a background music.

Polar Bear Payback Polar Bear Payback

Ice Bear POWAH!!!!!!

Nice! I liked it, especially the whole 'bad-ass ice bear' concept. Too bad there werent to many moves but still a great game.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Damn!

I have never ever seen something like this before, this gameplay is so original. Brilliant idea. It really is a challenging game, you should make more of this stuff (although I haven't finished this yet).

Grtz, Dazflauw